Firebrickart

Kiln Fired Art is what gets us HOT!
It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 10:59 pm

Contact Us | All times are UTC [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to firebrickart

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Re: Fay Good Products - International Sales
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:19 pm 

And for all the US painters, if you order the enamel or anything else from chainapaintingtoday.com, they are very efficient and you have your order before you know it!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:42 am 

lpeeler54 wrote:
I just ran across a website located here in the US (chinapaintingtoday.com) that carries these products. Is this an authorized dealer?

Yes Neva is a registered reseller for us in the USA Lynn . Glad you like our product .

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:45 am 

Jackie Halhead wrote:
I really couldn't manage without Fay Goods Dresden Enamel as I use it for so many things and have used it for many years.........it's good to know that it is becomming more popular in the UK...........I have recommend it to everyone I work with and it's what I call a "fail safe" enamel...........have never found anything else to beat it for working on both Bone China and Pocelain. Interdec are extremely efficient when ordering and parcels are well wrapped and packaged too. Regards Jackie UK

Jackie we also have another one , but we dont sell it in the small jars , its more of a commercial product , BUT its fully transparent !!! So if you put black in it you get a black relief , whereas if you put black in the enamel you only get a grey . Thanks for your lovely comments we try hard . Paul & Debbi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:17 pm 

I too use and love Fay Good products - had been buying from Neva & Steve at China Painting Today. Understand that due to serious health problems they are no operating China Painting Today. They were great to do business with and I do miss them - hope health improves for them.
Searching now for supplier - anyone know of any US suppliers? I will order here or Australia - just want the paints

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:43 pm 

Glenda if you contact Patricia Ritter she has some jars of the transparent relief as we left these with her after the IPAT show in Las Vegas . She also has 18 of Debbi's painting colours and 8 metallic's - Regards Debbi & Paul

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:31 pm 

Unfourtunatly , Neva at 'China painting today' has closed her shop. I order direct from Austraila for now.

Contact Us | All times are UTC [ DST ]